Thursday, September 6, 2007

Opening night


So, tonight is the opening game of the football season. We are gathering around the tv - hoping our fantasy leagues will not disapoint. It so far as been more fun changing team names and logos. But tonight it is fun to see who you might have on your fantasy team actually play. And Spence is trying desparately to educate his sister on who she has on her team. Ah, the days of fall!

Just in case you were wondering, my team is Team Wonder Mom - my logo?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

This has nothing to do with football, but, GO LSU!
Just thought you'd like to know I'm doing another 5K tomorrow. I might actually make it through the whole thing this time! PS... I'm adding you to my blog links.

Laura said...

Lucky for Kent, Peyton Manning brought it home!!

Unknown said...

Nice logo Bets!

Anne Dixon said...

Oops, last comment was actually from me, not Jenni and eric....

Buffy said...

So Robyn has a fantasy team??? I can totally see Spence trying to edumacate her! Too funny...can't believe how grown up they both are!!!