Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Let it snow??? AGAIN??

So, here we are again. Freezing our booties off! It is snowing again. It is turning a gross grey with all the mud and dirt. There is snow in my garage, in my shoes, or worse, in the kids' shoes, all over the house, ice on the road and in front of my mailbox - which I should try to get rid of but since the mail-lady is an idiot and I end up passing mail to all my neighbors down the street, I figure, screw it. She can just drive over it. I mean, she is on her cell phone more often than not anyway, she prawly won't even notice it.

I don't like the snow. I don't ski, snowboard, barely sled. My life is not enriched or "elevated" as Utah claims because of the snow. In fact, as you may be able to tell today, it makes me grouchy. I need one of those SAD lights like chief Sylvia (A Tree Goes in Elmo - episode) on "Men in Trees". She makes me laugh. But since everything is on reruns or frankly, I just can't get into (Lost), I'm really grouchy. -- SNOW and RERUNS AGAIN!!!

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

2 comments:

Buffy said...

I'm with you on the snow! I am TIRED of the snow!!! And I totally need a SAD light!!! Nothing but white, and grey dirty snow as far as the eye can see!!! UGH!

Laura said...

I done with the snow too, so sick of muddy pants and rubbing up against my filthy car while getting kiddies out!!! NO MORE SNOW!!