Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tour de Cure

Kent and I will be cycling in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure fund-raising event. As many of you know, I am a type I diabetic and have been for about 12 years. So this disease is very close to our heart and home. Our efforts will help set the pace in the fight against diabetes. We want to see a cure in my lifetime! So let's get in gear and bike to beat diabetes!
We are going to bike 25 miles this June and we need your help - either monetarilly or emotionally. So, when you see us out riding our bikes, give us a cheer of support and even better, come join the ride. You know we make our little ducklings ride with us.
For more info or to contribute to the cause, go to
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/betsydixon

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I have been checking your blog since you sent out your holiday letter. It's fun to keep in touch this way. We just started one a month ago. Mike found out last summer that he has type 2. It's nice to know about things like this! I'm sure we will see you out riding, Good Luck!
--The LeBaron's

Adrian said...

Impressive! Love your blog!

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

When in June? I want to do the ride!