Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagged??? Seriously

Where I was 10 years ago...Ten years ago, I was probably chasing my twin toddlers. Cleaning out the bathroom cabinets, digging in the fridge, trying on shoes, you name it, they did it.



Things on my to do list...
How much time do you have???

Things I would do if I was a billionaire...
1. Get out of debt
2. Invest it wisely
3. Give some away
4. Buy a great new car - maybe a hybrid SUV or something really granola
5. Spend it like crazy
6. Oh, and don't forget Uncle Sam

3 of my bad habits...
1. Staying up too late and going to bed with my make up on
2. Not being nice to others
3. Procrastination

5 Places I've lived...
Elkins, WV; Baton Rouge, LA; Roy, UT; Salt Lake City, UT; Layton, UT

5 jobs I've had...
Burger flipper, taco maker, key cutter, tax advisor, Realtor

Something people don't know about me...
Nice try, but there is a reason people don't know it!

4 People I tag...
I'll take the risk and keep it to myself. You're welcome!

3 comments:

Buffy said...

Oh my gosh! Robyn & Spence were so freaking cute!!! I can't hardly stand it!!! :)

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

Seriously! Your kids were so flippin' cute I can hardly stand it! They are still cute! You guys made cute, cute babies. Can't wait to hang out wich you and yo chilren!

The MacQueens said...

I LOVE those pics! They are so cute! Can you believe how fast they grow up? I admire you so much for surviving toddlerhood with twins! :)