Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been tagged by Heather, damnit!

10 years ago I was...
1. Chasing twin toddlers (whew! glad that is over)
2. Living in a teeny, tiny apartment (whew! glad that is over)
3. Taking classes to become a tax consultant (whew! glad that is over)
4. Trying to find Betsy, not the mother of the twins (whew!.. wait, somedays I'm still doing that)
5. Helping Kent get through college (whew! glad that is over)

5 things on today's to do list...
1. Work! Sales meetings, clients, etc
2. Grab something for dinner
3. Meet with Red ribbon week chairperson and principle
4. Family home evening - if we're lucky!
5. Get to bed at a reasonable hour (who am I kidding, that'll never happen)

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Diet Dr Pepper - I love the bubbles
2. Ritz crackers and peanut butter or cheese
3. Chocolate
4. Chocolate
5. Chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off my house
2. Pay off student loans (see above)
3. Buy a car that is way more reliable than my Taurus piece
4. Hire a housekeeper to come in once a week to handle the mess of the Dixon household (won't show you how much of a mess)
5. Save, save, save

5 places I have lived...
1. Right here where we live
2. Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4. Princeton, West Virginia
5. Elkins, West Virginia

5 jobs I have had...
1. Realtor
2. Office Manager
3. Tax Consultant
4. Teacher
5. Engraver and key duplicator

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I tag...
I am pretty sure that everyone I know has been tagged. If you haven't, I'm sure you're day is coming. But, no offense, I will spare you the agony! Just kidding. It is actually kinda fun, thanks Heather. Love ya!

No comments: