Monday, October 6, 2008

I am Iron Man! Driving around in my mini van!

I did forget to tell you the funniest part of the weekend. We finally got to watch Iron Man, the movie. My sis, Cindy, was over, and we popped popcorn and curled up with our blankets and such. After a fairly embarrassing scene for the children (having to close their eyes and mute the sound), it was a pretty good movie. At the end, the kids were going up to put on their pjs and we could hear Jacob singing the song.
"I am Iron Man. Crashing into things with my own van!" Not really the lyrics of the song. But from there began the giggling and making fun and even better lyrics - which are really funny since Kent drives the van! And so, the theme song, "I am Iron Man. Driving around in my mini van!" We decided to get it on a vinyl sticker so he can put it on his back window along with his KISS stickers. He can pimp out the van! And if you happen to see him driving around, you may want to avoid him at all cost. His theme song tells it all,
"I AM IRON MAN! CRASHING INTO THINGS IN MY MINI VAN!"

4 comments:

Buffy said...

That is hysterical! I can't believe Jacob's devious behavior...but you have to admit he does create some fabulous lyrics! :)

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

hey...how'd you get the breast cancer background? i want that!

Betsy said...

thecutestblogontheblock.com - love it.

Candice said...

hahaha. I've always loved his KISS stickers, lol. We'll have to add Iron Man to our Netflix.