Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged???but not Betsy!

So I was tagged by my brother-in-law, Ben. Well you've heard Betsy's answers so here are mine, although most of them may be duplicates since our 15 year anniversary is quickly approaching.

5 -Things I was doing 10 years ago - trying to get through school with twins, a beautiful wife and a small apartment. Working at RC Willey for pennies on the dollar, driving my Gumby Green Geo that we got from Brandy.

5 Things on my to-do-list - Provide the neighborhood shuttle for Cub Scouts! Gotta love Scouts! Seriously I love it!! Clean the house, clean the bathroom, help get ready for birthday party, and start to get ready for Pack meeting, (Scouts gotta love it, it is my life!!) Lastly, finish Mom's house soon!

5 Foods that I love - Just about anything Cajun, thanks Betsy for introducing me to the wonderful world of southern living! Cheesecake, any kind any time! Pretzels and Cheezwiz, gotta love it! Pretzels period and cheese period.

5 Things I would do if I won the lottery or if I was a billionaire - I don't count the 'textbook' answers everybody else gives (pay-off debt, pay-off house, invest, go on a vacation, etc) I would buy a forest in Montana and Alaska, build a sizable cabin in both places and live there during the summer months. In the winter months I would live on the private island I purchased off the coast of the Florida keys, with a private golf course and several cabanas overlooking the ocean. I would also build a large salt water aquarium in each home to have a shark tank everywhere I lived.

5 Bad habits - reading everyone's blog, spending too much time with scouts, sleeping in, clutter, yelling at the kids.

5 Places I have lived - Virginia, London, Salt Lake City, Layton, Provo, (yuk)

Well, there it is for the world to see and so in following the tradition of my loving, beautiful wife...I will save all of you and tag no-one unless you want to share your personal business.

3 comments:

Tammy Gallahan said...

Why a shark tank? Does Kent have a death wish or does he keep reminiscing about wrestling a shark when he worked on that fishing boat before you got married?

rich and steph said...

Kent you still have a great sense of humor even though I have not seen you in years! This is Stephanie Fowkes Rhoton living in sunny AZ with a husband, 5 crazy kids and working full time as a hospice nurse. Who would have thought it?! Great to have found you on here-I love snooping on others blogs too:)

Cindy said...

I don't know why you're so down on Provo, if you hadn't lived there, you never would have met Betsy!