Monday, November 17, 2008

This would be a good birthing song


This is the kid who told us he was born to be funny! No question about that.
I know I took off the music, but you really need to hear it at least for this post.

Not sure who my son is hanging out with, but...
After a rocking ride jamming out to Salt n Peppa in the car, this was his comment -
"Mom, this would be a good birthing song. Ah, push it!"
The laughing commenced, again.

Apparently our car is the best place for us to have any sort of important/hysterical discussion. Keep that in mind before you let your children ride with us!

6 comments:

Adrian said...

That is hilarious!

Lisha said...

Your son is hysterical! I have so much fun reading your blog. Thanks for posting about the hilarity in your life!

Buffy said...

OMG! Jacob is too much! His mind must be a pretty scary place! :) WOW! But come on...we have all had this thought, right...just never really thought of hearing it from a 9 year old! ;)

Tammy Gallahan said...

That's even better than Kenny saying that Billy Joel's "In the Middle of the Night" is a good song for a diarrhea medicine commercial.

MiKell said...

That is so funny, Ryan is sitting here with me and we both just started to laugh. What a great kid!

Unknown said...

So funny! And I think that song would be a GREAT birthing song, wish I had used it!