Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Year of the crystal

It's mushy...beware!

Happy crystal anniversary, baby!! It is hard to believe that it has been 15 years ago today that we were married forever. Look how young and skinny we were then! I'm sure you were just glad to actually get me to the alter, huh?
You are my best friend. You have made this journey we call life so much better than I thought it could be. You have given me love, laughter, 3 beautiful babies (well, they are beautiful because of me. Come on, you can admit it...). You have been my strength when things are hard and yucky. You take care of me when I can't do it myself. You have made me laugh with you and at you and at myself. You have been a great sparring partner and a better lover. You are my best friend. I love you with all of me! I love you, Kent. Thanks for making my life a wonderful one.



7 comments:

Laura said...

Happy anniversary, and congratulations on 15 years!

Mister said...

Well said! And that coming from a gal who may or may not be off her meds... :)

Trisha said...

Congrats!! What a sweet post! Enjoy the next 15!

Tammy Gallahan said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope we're that sappy when we get to 15 years.

Buffy said...

you crack me up! How sweet! 15 years, good grief! whodathunk he would have put up with you that long. ;) Congrats!! And you are right in taking the credit for the beautiful children. :)

Jennie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I am loving your wedding photo. How fun to see the early years. You two still look great though. I wish you many more!

Jen said...

Awhhh... your post is so sweet... I hope you have a great anniversary. Perfect Match. Oh, and, I love the picture!